California School of Health Sciences English program (CSHS) welcomes international students and provides them with the necessary SEVIS I-20 form to apply for a student visa (F-1) from the American Embassy.
Completing the Application Form
To initiate the application process, please complete the international student application form in the right.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of $200.00 USD (mail cost will be covered by the application fee).
Send the following required documents to email@example.com.
- Passport Copy: A copy of the inside of your passport.
- Proof of Financial Support: You will need to provide evidence of financial support, including:
- A bank statement from your own account, your parent’s account, or a family/friend’s account.
- A Sponsor Financial Guarantee Letter (Form)
Transferring Students: If you are transferring from another U.S. school or university, please submit a Transfer Eligibility Form (required only for transferring students).
For additional information and resources, you can visit the following useful websites:
After Document Submission
Once you have submitted all the required documents, our international coordinator will send you the following via email: